Transformative Schools Network adopted the Communities Creating Healthy Environments’ successful model and direct their fight against childhood obesity by launching the Healthy Schools for All! Campaign in 2013. Transformative Schools Network (TSN) is a collaboration of Alliance for a Just Society, Strategic Concepts in Organizing & Policy Education (SCOPE) & The Praxis Project.
Join this learning community and enhance your local organizing with:
• Support from the Transformative Schools Network team to uplift your local work
• Access to online tools, resources and trainings
• Participation in campaign gatherings (covered by the campaign)
• A stronger connection with a national healthy school movement
• Communications and social media support
For more information, contact Christan Bufford, Field Manager at The Praxis Project at cbufford [at] thepraxisproject.org or 510.652.5250.
Learn more by visiting the Transformative Schools Network website, which offers step-by-step guidance for organizers, community activists and civic leaders to pass public policies and connect with other local work happening across the nation.